[Baypiggies] BayPIGgies Oct-Dec meetings?

jim jim at well.com
Tue Sep 30 01:50:10 CEST 2008

   i've learned that announcing (or leaking) future
meeting plans can be dicey.

   The October 9 meeting is close enough not to be
dicey:
* Newbie Nugget: Unit Testing with Mock, by Daryl Spitzer
* Main Talk: Pygame, by Harry Tormey and Andrew Turlock

   subsequent talks are probably about scipy/numpy
followed by Nokia development.
   soon after there's a likelihood of getting a talk on
Django development, a talk on Google App Engine....
   in an email with a dedicated subject i'll put out
a list of possible topics.