[Baypiggies] San Francisco-based Introduction to Programming (in Python; taught by me for free)

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Tue Sep 30 07:25:10 CEST 2008

On Sun, 28 Sep 2008, Asheesh Laroia wrote:

> It's pretty late, so I may not be totally coherent, but:
>
> I've been using the "Python for Software Design: How to Think Like a
> Computer Scientist" textbook to teach an introduction to programming
> course here in San Francisco to the SF Linux Users Group.

And someone came out from Baypiggies - yay!  If you want to keep track of
this, join the SF-LUG mailing list; I'm sending out all the announcements
there.

Next week will be chapter 3 of
http://www.greenteapress.com/thinkpython/thinkpython.html - click "Here is
the HTML version" on that page to read it in a web browser.

-- Asheesh.

--
<doogie> Debian - All the power, without the silly hat.