[Baypiggies] Brainstorming new talk ideas...

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Mon Apr 6 00:32:00 CEST 2009

On Sun, Apr 05, 2009, William Deegan wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 5, 2009 at 6:28 AM, Aahz <aahz at pythoncraft.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, Apr 04, 2009, jim wrote:
>>>
>>> as to future meetings:
>>> april : damian eades : c/c++ extensions for computer vision
>>> may : come one, come all : pycon recaps
>>> june : alex martelli : abstraction
>>
>> Can we get the website updated?  It still has the March meeting; we
>> should at least have April and preferably all scheduled talks.
>
> As this info is new to me, some patience is called for.

All I meant was, "Someone please make sure the website gets updated,"
not, "Why isn't the website updated updated already?"

"...string iteration isn't about treating strings as sequences of strings,
it's about treating strings as sequences of characters.  The fact that
characters are also strings is the reason we have problems, but characters
are strings for other good reasons."  --Aahz