[Baypiggies] Lucasfilm is looking for a Python developer

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Fri Apr 24 23:00:59 CEST 2009

I already did this one about two weeks ago. It was actually one of the
fastest "no's"  I've ever gotten.

The manager of this time is pretty picky on exactly what works in her
team. And, I think that says something for the quality of the team
that she has.

Still, it didn't hurt to try :)

Glen

On Apr 24, 2009, at 1:48 PM, Shannon -jj Behrens wrote:

> I know that a lot of people are looking for work right now, so I'm
> going to go out on a limb and post this one:
>
> Lucasfilm is looking for a Python developer.  Contact jfward at lucasfilm.com
> .
>
> -jj
>
> --
> In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things
> with great love. -- Mother Teresa
> http://jjinux.blogspot.com/

415-680-3964
glen at glenjarvis.com
http://www.glenjarvis.com

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -M. Gandhi