[Baypiggies] Stackless anyone?

Jon Rosebaugh jon at inklesspen.com
Tue Apr 28 18:54:05 CEST 2009

Indeed. Perhaps I overstated -- I don't consider open-source Stackless
to be useful for anything involving socket I/O, which is almost 100%
of what I do, so that's why I called it a toy. That could have been
said a bit more politely (and accurately), but I don't actually agree
with either of Shannon's suggested rephrasings.