[Baypiggies] The (lack of) design patterns in Python

Tung Wai Yip tungwaiyip at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 4 18:52:13 CEST 2009

I agree. I've pick up the Design Patterns book one time after it was
sitting in the bookshelve for many years. I find most of them are really
class based C++ design patterns and are irrelevant for Python. That say
there must be some Python patterns that are useful. The
decorate-sort-undecorate DSU pattern has come to mind.

Wai Yip