[Baypiggies] [JOB] Storage Architect, Belmont, CA | 150-170k

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Sat Aug 8 09:22:15 CEST 2009

I know that we have relaxed our rules for some time because quite a
few of us needed work. However, this has already become abusive. For
example, this particular job posting only mentions "Perl and Shell
Scripting, other languages (Java, Python), etc. welcome." Python is
clearly not a high priority for this position.

I make the motion to reinstate our previously effective policies with
regard to recruiter restrictions posting to this list.

Glen