[Baypiggies] [JOB] Storage Architect, Belmont, CA | 150-170k

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Sat Aug 8 10:14:04 CEST 2009

> Secondly, who here still wants to see postings from recruiters?  I
> know Glen, Aahz, and me all recently got jobs, but I'm assuming not
> everyone else has.  Quick vote: +1 to continue with the lax rules, -1
> to crack down.

This is a good point, JJ. If these lax rules are truly helpful to our
community, I will withdraw my motion. It's easier for someone to  be
more relaxed about this when you have a steady income -- that's not
something I've always had as we know. So, I empathize. I only want to
see our community best served.

Cheers,

Glen