[Baypiggies] [JOB] Storage Architect, Belmont, CA | 150-170k

Jon Rosebaugh jon at inklesspen.com
Sat Aug 8 14:21:02 CEST 2009

I'm +1 for lax rules, but I'm disappointed Beau chose to hide the
identity of the companies involved. I know Beau has a vested interest
in making sure that we only go to the client through him, but I'm sure
I'm not alone when I say that knowing the identity of the company is
important when I decide whether or not to apply for a given job.
Everyone says their employees are passionate and that they are looking
for rare individuals. That sort of vague statement wouldn't work on a
resume; it doesn't work in a job advertisement either.