[Baypiggies] [JOB] job posting policy

Stephen McInerney spmcinerney at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 8 22:43:34 CEST 2009

[This is getting us offtopic, but anyway...]

My experience differs greatly from yours, and I think the reasons are

the difference between contracting vs permanent, and small companies vs large companies.

Small companies eps. looking for contract positions do have the principal posting directly to  craigslist, yes.

Large companies tend not to, or at very least they use recruiters.

New media companies do, and engineering companies tend not to.

Stephen