[Baypiggies] Free Python course for beginners

Donna Snow donnamsnow at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 20:03:23 CEST 2009

Glen,

You holding the course in SF? That'd be my only issue - needing to travel up
there once a week. Is the locale near transit? I could use some hand
holding/motivation/encouragement to actually learn Python ( I know
everything else there is to know about zope/plone lol except it's core
language!)

I'm also planning on adding Django to our service offerings and more Python
knowledge would really be a boost.

Donna Snow
http://card.ly/snowwrite