[Baypiggies] [JOB] Developer/SysAdmin @ Egnyte

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Wed Aug 12 19:18:21 CEST 2009

Although this is a developer position where Python is required (working
knowledge, not expert) you need to also have sysadmin experience to help
us package software for deployment on Linux boxes:

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/sof/1316191161.html

If you have questions, feel free to ask me (you'll be working with me),
but please apply through the Craigslist ad and mention me/BayPIGgies.

(This is different from the previous job, just to be clear.)

"...string iteration isn't about treating strings as sequences of strings,
it's about treating strings as sequences of characters.  The fact that
characters are also strings is the reason we have problems, but characters
are strings for other good reasons."  --Aahz