[Baypiggies] Baypiggies Digest, Vol 46, Issue 23

resmith at runbox.com resmith at runbox.com
Thu Aug 20 05:17:22 CEST 2009

>>Mybiggest struggle is that practically everyone interested is in the
>> South Bay and I don't know of any suitable space that I can use for
>> free in the area.

The City of Santa Clara Public Library has a free conference room (Sycamore Room) that is open during library hours (but must be vacated 15 minutes before closing). This room has a conference table with 10 chairs, a small white board, but no provision for video projection. The room also has a padded seat along both windows that would allow more than 10 people (they specifically state that no extra chairs can be brought into the room) if they allow seating there.

The library is at 2635 Homestead Road (408) 615-2930.