[Baypiggies] BayPIGgies meeting Thursday August 27, 2009: NEW: Managing Software Developers

William Deegan bdbaddog at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 22:08:23 CEST 2009

Alex,

I've posted a link to your pdf on the event on the baypiggies.net website.
All past events are archived so it should be easy for people to find this
link in the future (besides the mailing list archives) :)

Should I copy the pdf to the site, or will the URL stay as is for the
foreseeable future?

Thanks again,
Bill Deegan