[Baypiggies] Fwd: UG News: 45% off Ebook Purchases from O'Reilly

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 06:28:41 CET 2009

Happy Holidays from O'Reilly!

 If you would like to view this information in your browser, click
here<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zbvvc1o22k8phucvr5cbpl7h9tflk190vdnup138>
.
 [image: O'Reilly]<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zoc6q1nvq2103p89rugi5b7bbb6sgh592vsk6vpg>
this announcement<http://post.oreilly.com/f2f/9z1z4mbqti5bh23b46q47hagpqmpdgi8ajnam2da5ro>

Hi,

Can you pass along the following limited time discount to your members?

Special offer for O'Reilly User Group program members: Along with your 35%
discount off print books, you can now get *45% off all ebooks* you purchase
direct from oreilly.com for a limited time.

When you buy an O'Reilly ebook you get lifetime access to the book, and
whenever possible we make it available to you in four, DRM-free file
formats--PDF, .epub, Kindle-compatible .mobi, and Android ebook--that you
can use on the devices of your choice. Our ebook files are fully searchable,
and you can cut-and-paste and print them. We also alert you when we've
updated the files with corrections and additions.

Just use code DSUG when ordering online at
www.oreilly.com/store<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zbspbq85bcb52b9fbm3ld1f10smpo4c0qajq62j8>

Read more about our ebook formats and the ways to use them here:
http://oreilly.com/ebooks<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zm1rlsgq5v37o2l1iv0btnpos19323g9p7djd4eo>

   [image: Spreading the knowledge of
innovators]<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1z2lsedkb4hff3t2bgfv0uoilkms4onv7q3s5h510>[image:
oreilly.com]<http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zbgi2bs9p4s8s4aol5h42q23hcr466rbtj2remb0>