[Baypiggies] Egads How can I unsubscibe/Was: Rate pls my video

Alan Westbrook voidref at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 20:33:05 CET 2009

I have found that the google groups unsubscribe links at the bottom
don't work.

But, what does work is to unsub through the google groups account
page. This should be accessable through your google account page
somewhere.

I'd give exact diersction but am sending this from my phone. Let me
know if you have any problems and I will send out better instructions
latre.

:)

Alan