[Baypiggies] Request to shadow software engineers

Patrick Laban laban.patrick at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 09:12:11 CET 2009

Hello Everyone,

As those who have attended the last few meetings may be aware, I am a recent
college graduate seeking to start a career as a software engineer.  One of
the things that could be of great value would be to shadow a software
engineer for a day or two to get an inside look at the environment.

If anyone is willing to allow me to shadow them I would greatly appreciate
it.  Please let me know if you are able to help.

Finally if anyone has any leads concerning either internships or entry-level
positions please contact me.

Regards,
Patrick Laban