[Baypiggies] Using urllib2 to print file contents line-by-line

Adam Hupp adam at hupp.org
Sun Dec 20 02:41:42 CET 2009

HTML will not generally display embedded newlines in text.  Alans's
suggestion of wrapping the output in <pre> is good, or you could do
something like:

to insert HTML linebreaks.  If the data is truly columnar though a <table>
would be most appropriate, though that would be slightly more complicated.

Adam Hupp | http://hupp.org/adam/