[Baypiggies] How do you calculate your hourly wage?

Stephen McInerney spmcinerney at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 9 23:55:25 CET 2009

I would love to see a (mini-)talk on how to be a (Python) contractor,
from rates to terms of contract to marketing yourself to liability insurance
to ownership rights to what (Python-related) skills are hot or not,
and what rate they fetch.
Plus a redux of what the SBA course tells.

>From what IEEE Consultants Network advise, negotiating your rate is only one thing,
making sure you get paid (at all, let alone 100c on the dollar, let alone in a timely way,
e.g. 30 days net) is entirely another story.

Stephen M