[Baypiggies] How do you calculate your hourly wage?

Aaron Maxwell amax at redsymbol.net
Tue Feb 10 02:46:55 CET 2009

On Monday 09 February 2009 17:17:25 Glen Jarvis wrote:
> Like every posting I've seen on this subject, Monte gives great advice.
>
> This is the type of thing you will get lots of help on at the SBA (and
> the retired consultants SCORE). If you live in San Francisco, for

The SBA center in San Francisco is AWESOME!  If you are of an entrepreneurial
mindset at all, it has some wonderful, low cost or free resources to help you
get going.  Especially their classes and workshops.

> There are many different classes -- almost one for each sentence
> I don't want to forward the large list of classes here because it

Here's a link:

http://www.acteva.com/ttghits.cfm?EVA_ID=126

(I'm suspicious of the longevity of that link - if it does not lead you to a
list of classes, go to http://www.norcalsbdc.org/ and peer under "Training".)

I've always had a knack for writing code, but I started with the business
sense of a brick.  The SBA courses helped me quite a bit in becoming
successful as a consultant.

Cheers,
Aaron

--