[Baypiggies] Help: I'm being thick

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Thu Feb 12 04:46:28 CET 2009

hehehe.. sure! If I can get past this, I can give a talk on it. I
think we're pretty booked up until around June. So, that gives me
plenty of time to discuss documentation, restructured text, and
Sphinx. I know JJ will have a few things to say about it too =)

Glen
--
415-680-3964
glen at glenjarvis.com
http://www.glenjarvis.com

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -M. Gandhi