[Baypiggies] New meeting place for BayPiggies, starting in Feb 2009

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 03:04:46 CET 2009

Hello Everyone,

I'm happy to announce that Symantec can provide a meeting place for us in
Mountain View, starting in February.

Note: Symantec is suggesting that we can have this room on the 4th Thursday,
instead of our typical 2nd Thursday.
I realise that not everyone will be able to make this, but since we are
homeless we can't be too picky.

"Starting in February the 26th, which is every 4th Thursday of every month.
All Thursday's in January are already reserved. Please let me know if this
works, so I can start reserving the 4th Thursday of every month"

350 Ellis St, Mtn View, off of Middlefield Road.

http://upcoming.yahoo.com/venue/50879/

I've been to this facility many times, as it is used for the ACCU Meetings
and I think SVLug as well.

The have projection capabilities and a mic, but no video recording.

I would say they can accommodate 30+ people easily, but I'm not sure of the
upper limit. I am waiting for another reply.

We need to vote to see if this is acceptable, at least for the near term.

Please reply with a

YES

or

NO

Big thanks for Walter Vannini (of ACCU fame) and Hans from Symantec for
making this possible!

Have a Happy and safe New Year!

Tony