[Baypiggies] FW: New meeting place for BayPiggies, starting in Feb 2009

Stephen McInerney spmcinerney at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 1 09:31:30 CET 2009

>[Symantec] have projection capabilities and a mic, but no video recording.
>I would say they can accommodate 30+ people easily, but I'm not sure of the upper limit. I am waiting for another reply.
>We need to vote to see if this is acceptable, at least for the near term.
>Please reply with a YES or NO

Tones & Walter,
thanks for the hard work, but we would need to know the capacity limit (50? 100? 200?).
Remember at Google in 2006/7 we used to attract 150+ people when we had a popular topic and speaker.
So my vote is IT DEPENDS

>Symantec is suggesting that we can have this room on the 4th Thursday, instead of our typical 2nd Thursday.
Not a problem. Beggars can't be choosers, as we say.

But the capacity is my question.

Stephen

http://windowslive.com/oneline/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_anywhere_122008