[Baypiggies] Dinner coordinator for 2009?

Brian Mahoney mrbmahoney at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 20:03:42 CET 2009

I inherited the dinner coordinator position some years ago from Duckie.
 Attendance has been declining since the big gasoline price increases of
last year, but there are always some PIGgies showing up.
For various reasons, I would like to turn it over to someone more able to
attend the BayPIGgies meetings for 2009. It simply involves confirming that
the restaurant will be open that evening, making a reservation, and posting
a notice to the BayPIGgies mailing list. And showing up.

Thank you.