[Baypiggies] [CubicWeb 3.0.0 release] - Python Semantic Web Application Framework

Bjorn Tipling bjorn at ambientchill.com
Tue Jan 6 07:19:21 CET 2009

Looks like you guys put a lot of work into it, and I don't want to
knock it but I can't say I'm excited about a templating system that
looks like this:

 self.w(u'<table id="header"><tr>\n')
        self.w(u'<td id="firstcolumn">')
        self.vreg.select_component('logo', self.req,
self.rset).dispatch(w=self.w)
        self.w(u'</td>\n')

or

  self.w(u'<h1>%s</h1>' % entity.title)
      self.w(u'<p>published on %s</p>' %
entity.publish_date.strftime('%Y-%m-%d'))
      self.w(u'<p>%s</p>' % entity.content)