[Baypiggies] Ride request for speaker (was Re: BayPIGgies meeting Thursday January 8, 2009)

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Wed Jan 7 05:28:04 CET 2009

On Mon, 5 Jan 2009, jim wrote:

> Tonight's talk is
> Scrape the Web: Strategies for programming websites that don't expect it
> by Asheesh Laroia

Gosh, that's me! I'll have to prepare a bit!

> NEW LOCATION FOR JANUARY 8, 2009
> The Tech Museum of Innovation
> 201 South Market Street
> San Jose, CA 95113

I don't usually find myself in San Jose!

If anyone lives south of San Jose and is coming, could you give me a ride
to Santa Cruz? I'll be coming in from San Francisco but might take the
opportunity to see some S.C. people.

If not, I may take the Highway 17 Bus down that evening (which would be
fine, but less efficient if
someone's already going that way).

Thanks so much, and I look forward to the meeting! (And sorry about the
mailing list noise, but it seems the best way to make this
somewhat-unusual request.)

-- Asheesh.

--
You will receive a legacy which will place you above want.