[Baypiggies] Ride request for speaker (was Re: BayPIGgies meeting Thursday January 8, 2009)

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Wed Jan 7 17:01:33 CET 2009

On Tue, 6 Jan 2009, Asheesh Laroia wrote:

> If anyone lives south of San Jose and is coming, could you give me a
> ride to Santa Cruz?

That is, I'm interested in a ride to Santa Cruz *after* the meeting.

I can get *to* the meeting from San Francisco, but I thought I would use
the opportunity of being in San Jose to go to Santa Cruz after the
meeting.

Sorry again for the noise; I hope to be more coherent in the future (like
Thursday)!

-- Asheesh.

--
All the troubles you have will pass away very quickly.