[Baypiggies] Looking for work

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Sun Jan 18 05:42:43 CET 2009

On Sat, Jan 17, 2009, Bjorn Tipling wrote:

> Really a lot of us are looking for work? :S That's scary.

Well, I got laid off a couple of weeks ago.  I'm not looking yet because
I'm catching up on Life [tm], though I've applied for a couple of jobs
that looked particularly interesting.  Overall, it seems that the economy
is having an impact, but Python programmers appear to be in better shape
than most based on the number of jobs I see.

definition, not smart enough to debug it."  --Brian W. Kernighan