[Baypiggies] Speaker for Feb/Mar/Apr [Pyrex/ctypes/SWIG for wrapping satellite image analysis for nuclear non-proliferation]

Stephen McInerney spmcinerney at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 18 06:26:51 CET 2009

Okay, I suspected we moved to 4th Thursday but was not sure. In which case the webpage needs updating from:

Meeting Schedule
BayPIGgies meetings are held on the 2nd Thursday of every month. Meetings are from 7:30 PM - 9 PM at
If you are planning on attending this meeting: Click to Sign up
Meeting Location
The Tech Museum of Innovation 201 South Market Street San Jose, CA 95113