[Baypiggies] SHDH: Python Collaboration?

Drew Perttula drewp at bigasterisk.com
Mon Jan 19 02:24:34 CET 2009

Glen Jarvis wrote:
> Please see the Super Happy Dev House (SHDH) posting below my signature.
> I hadn't gone in quite a while - at least six months. I'm going to try
> to go this weekend. I often see other BayPIGgies there (like JJ, Jim,
> etc.). It's in Meno Park in the Sun Executive Briefing Center (which
> looks like a fun place to meet).
>
> Would you want to make plans to go together as a group, find a corner,
> and work on any Python related projects?

That's what I do almost every SHDH anyway! There are normally quite a
few python hackers there. I made it to the last Sun-hosted one and it
was as big as the announcement makes it sound.

(disclosure: "find a corner and work on python projects" is also what I
do on weekends when there *isn't* SHDH :)