[Baypiggies] current topic schedule for February, March, and April

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 09:46:53 CET 2009

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 12:42 AM, Tony Cappellini <cappy2112 at gmail.com> wrote:

>>  > current buzzwords
>>  > wxPython
>>
>>  It'd be great to have a talk on wxPython if we could actually find
>>  someone who *likes* wxPython.  Otherwise, it'd be cool to find someone
>>  using one of the higher level libraries on top of wxPython that has
>>  had good experiences.
>
> What????
> read the wx list- more traffic than 101 at rush hour
> I've been using wx since I dropped pyQt- I have no regrets.
> I can do a talk- I think it's too much to be a nugget though.

I've met tons of people who use wxPython.  I've just never met anyone
who liked it ;)  If you like wxPython, I'd love to hear your talk.

>>  > other?
> Exceptions- advanced applications

I could probably give a newbie nugget just on ways of abusing
exceptions for flow control ;)  Fun!

-jj

--
In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things
with great love. -- Mother Teresa