[Baypiggies] current topic schedule for February, March, and April

Nathan Ramella nar at hush.com
Fri Jan 23 11:18:22 CET 2009

This may be a dumb question but have you tried sqlite? It's pretty
robust and fits in the same mold that berkeleydb does without all the
crashing and lament. I'm a pretty big fan of SQL in general, but..
thats just me.

And, there's always MySQL, but I'm guessing you need something that's
per-machine/process and not centralized service?

If you could be more verbose in the description of the problem it'd
probably be easier to suggest.

-n