[Baypiggies] current topic schedule for February, March, and April

Donna Snow donnamsnow at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 02:57:32 CET 2009

I'd love to hear more about virtualenv myself, I use it all the time to
setup new Zope/Plone 3+ sites and learned by reading a how-to. I don't quite
understand how it works so would love to see someone demonstrate and talk
about different ways to use it. I'm getting into Pylons and some other
templating languages other than TAL.

Donna
(I keep trying to attend, managed to venture out for a SuperHappyDevHouse)

I'll try for this week (we will see how it goes)

Donna