[Baypiggies] Fwd: Python Module of the Week - now hosted by Google

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 19:28:06 CET 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Doug Hellmann
<doug.hellmann+feedburner at gmail.com<doug.hellmann%2Bfeedburner at gmail.com>

Date: Jan 25, 2009 6:00 AM
Subject: Python Module of the Week

   Python Module of the Week<http://blog.doughellmann.com/search/label/PyMOTW>

PyMOTW feed moved to Google
hosting<http://feedproxy.google.com/%7Er/PyMOTW/%7E3/45cfZy34j3k/pymotw-feed-moved-to-google-hosting.html>

All Feedburner feeds need to move to Google
accounts<http://www.dailyblogtips.com/time-to-switch-from-feedburner-to-google/>by
the end of February, and I've gone ahead and made the switch. I don't
expect any interruption in service, but you never know. According to the
FAQ, the old URLs should redirect to the new location, so if you're already
a subscriber you shouldn't need to do anything.

For the record, the canonical feeds for this blog are
http://feeds.doughellmann.com/DougHellmann for all posts and
http://feeds.doughellmann.com/PyMOTW for just the PyMOTW posts. Those URLs
have not changed, so if that's how you're subscribed you should be good to
go.

Email me or post a comment here if you have trouble.
<http://feeds2.feedburner.com/%7Ef/PyMOTW?a=Rrj3AJkx>
<http://feeds2.feedburner.com/%7Ef/PyMOTW?a=X88j6OE4>
<http://feeds2.feedburner.com/%7Ef/PyMOTW?a=tCb2FRji>
   You are subscribed to email updates from Doug
Hellmann<http://blog.doughellmann.com/search/label/PyMOTW>
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe
now<http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailunsubscribe?k=6ynJbYvVgPaymWM0CX3t0K6As8A>
.Email delivery powered by Google  Inbox too full? [image:
(feed)]<http://feeds2.feedburner.com/PyMOTW>
Subscribe <http://feeds2.feedburner.com/PyMOTW> to the feed version of Doug
Hellmann in a feed reader.  If you prefer to unsubscribe via postal mail,
write to: Doug Hellmann, c/o Google, 20 W Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610