[Baypiggies] BASS Meeting (SF), Wed. January 28

Rich Morin rdm at cfcl.com
Sun Jan 25 22:35:09 CET 2009

Even if you're not a Perlie (but do large-scale web programming),
you might want to consider attending Jonathan Steinert's talk:

  "How not to use memcache"

Also, if your project could use some help with documentation and/or
Ruby or Perl scripting, please keep yours truly in mind...

BASS Announcements

The Beer and Scripting SIG rides again!  If you'd like to eat good
Italian food, chat with other local scripters, and possibly take a
look at laptop-demoed scripting hacks, this is the place to do it!

For your convenience, here are the critical details: