[Baypiggies] quick programming need

Joey Gartin joeygartin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 22:31:54 CET 2009

Greetings,

I have a quick programming project for someone good with Python, Math and
familiar with Django (not really necessary).  I am building a website that
has a need I would like to sub out:

1) A form with various pieces of information (standard stuff) gets filled
out by a web user.
2) The form information is sent out to several different users of the
website.
3) The users it is sent to is derived from information pulled from the
database.  Each form filled out must perform this logic to see who should
receive the email.

#3 is what I need some help with.  There are a few variables that change
(each time an email goes out to users, the variables would change to
determine who the next group of users are that receive the email) each time
the email goes out.

If anyone is interested, please contact me at joeygartin at gmail.com.  This is
a paid gig (not asking anyone to do free work!) and should not take more
than a few hours.  It is basically a math problem (not my strongest suit).

Thanks,

--
Joey Gartin