[Baypiggies] Book Suggestions?

Daryl Spitzer daryl.spitzer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 00:33:51 CEST 2009

I recommend "Python Web Development with Django".  Django may continue
to change, but I don't think the book is out-of-date; not only because
it covers Django 1.0 but also because after giving you a solid
introduction in Django (and dynamic web sites in general), it explains
how to create several example applications.

See my detailed review at
http://pypap.blogspot.com/2009/01/book-review-python-web-development-with.html.

--
Daryl