[Baypiggies] Pythonic Solar Energy ManufacturingTest Engineer job in Petaluma

Stephen McInerney spmcinerney at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 1 23:24:08 CEST 2009

[This one's from craigslist and it sounds dead cool. For any North-Bay people.
I have no idea who the company is; if any of you do, please tell us about their
software. Please no grief about the jobs posting policy. I just thought it sounded cool. - Stephen]
Solar Energy: Manufacturing Test Engineer (petaluma)http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/egr/1249002337.html

Growing North Bay solar module microinverter company has an immediate
opening for a Manufacturing Test Engineer. Our groundbreaking
technology has revolutionized the industry, and we are looking for the
right talent to help us expand.

Responsibilities:

Develop manufacturing test plans based on process and product specifications.

Design and implement test programs in Python to automate manufacturing testing, with an emphasis on timeliness and quality.

[etc]