[Baypiggies] cancel Nov 09 meeting?

jim jim at well.com
Sat Jul 4 18:36:24 CEST 2009

   the fourth thursday of december is the 24th,
christmas eve.

   the policy of cancelling suggests cancelling
both november and december meetings.
   the policy of moving the date requires getting
permission from Symantek and additional advance
notification to baypiggies and other groups that
get baypiggies notices.
   my guess is it's better to move than to cancel,
and better the third thursday, if possible, or
perhaps the first week in december (double duty,
one meeting for the two months).
   seems best to get info from Symantek before
much more thinking at this point.
jim