[Baypiggies] cancel Nov 09 meeting?

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 03:44:31 CEST 2009

On Sat, Jul 4, 2009 at 12:19 PM, jim<jim at well.com> wrote:
>   (subject should probably read "cancel Nov 26 meeting?")
>
>   we've already got a proposal to move the location of the
> july 23 meeting. i worry about moving locations and times.
>   given that we're dealing with humans (the ones who seem
> not very good at being regular), it may be good to keep the
> same location; moving the date, making any change at all,
> seems to throw the community for a bit of a loop. the less
> we do such, the better, i think.

I'd hate to skip two months in a row, and I agree that it's best to
keep our meeting location consistent.  Changing the date seems the
best option.  Tony, what are our options at Symantec?

Thanks,
-jj

--
In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things
with great love. -- Mother Teresa