[Baypiggies] cancel Nov 09 meeting?

Marcus Phillips lists at marcusphillips.com
Mon Jul 6 18:40:54 CEST 2009

Our August SF Python meetup is likely to be during the first week anyway due
to another scheduling issue.

Marcus

On Sun, Jul 5, 2009 at 10:49 PM, wesley chun <wescpy at gmail.com> wrote:

> on a tangential yet related note, the SF Python meetup/users group
> switched its schedule when BayPIGgies changed from the 2nd to 4th
> thursdays from the 4th to 2nd wednesdays of the month to accomodate.
> if we changed it to the 3rd thursday, even for 2 months, this means
> there will be meetings a week apart.
>
> i suppose this is only really important for those who are actually
> able to make it to both meetings but felt that i should point out this
> fact anyway.
>
> cheers,
> -wesley

"My silence is original silence, not a quotation from his silence. Mine is a
much better silent piece. I have been able to say in one minute what Cage
could only say in four minutes and 33 seconds." -Michael Batt