[Baypiggies] Timing: OSCON meeting

wesley chun wescpy at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 09:43:58 CEST 2009

On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 9:35 AM, Aahz<aahz at pythoncraft.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 09, 2009, Aahz wrote:
>> Unless someone objects by midnight tonight (Thursday), I'll tell the
>> OSCON people to schedule BayPIGgies for 8-9:30pm Thurs 7/23 in the same
>> room as Wes's BoF -- that should give us enough time to make
>> announcements.
>
> Posted to c.l.py and c.l.py.announce -- would someone please update the
> website and include a note about Wes's BoF in addition to the meeting
> itself?

if anyone wants/needs a pointer to forward to friends/colleagues that
you want to send to my BoF so i can brainw^H^H^H^H^Hintroduce them to
Python and soften them up for you guys, pass on this one -- it even
has the room location that both events will take place in:

http://en.oreilly.com/oscon2009/public/schedule/detail/10214

someone, donna(?), william(?), would still need to add it to the web page.

-- wesley
"Python Fundamentals", Prentice Hall, (c)2009
    http://corepython.com

wesley.j.chun :: wescpy-at-gmail.com
http://cyberwebconsulting.com