[Baypiggies] Timing: OSCON meeting

wesley chun wescpy at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 06:00:03 CEST 2009

to make things easiest logistically, i would suggest everyone that
plans to attend thursday evening to register for a free expo pass...
it'll let u get into the BOFs as well as a bunch of other events:

http://en.oreilly.com/oscon2009/public/schedule/stype/BoF

best of all, you'll get to avoid any confrontation with the thugs
guarding the doors who will be looking for some sort of conference
badge around your necks since 95% of them would not have been told
that BOFs do not require conference registration.

-wesley