[Baypiggies] OSCON: projection equipment

wesley chun wescpy at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 20:18:07 CEST 2009

On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 9:19 AM, Aahz<aahz at pythoncraft.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 17, 2009, Sandrine Ribeau wrote:
>>
>> Do you guys know if there will be a projector in the OSCON birds of
>> feathers room? It does not seems like it when I look at the OSCON web
>> site but I'd like to make sure there is or isn't, so that I can either
>> prepare or not a demo.
>
> I'm asking the ORA people; there should be a projector because they're
> the same rooms used for presentations during the day, but I don't know if
> they're taken away before the BoFs.

you all read my mind... i was about to ask ORA that last nite but got
distracted by something else.

unlike normal BoFs, mine requires a projector for me to roll through
40 slides for the 1st 45 min, then we get into a heavy more BoF-like
battle, er, "discussion," with the perl and ruby ppl. :-)

-wesley