[Baypiggies] Python Retreat in Cupertino -- Next week

jim jim at well.com
Wed Jul 22 06:10:52 CEST 2009

Hi,

Marilyn Davis is teaching a fast-paced, low-pressure, Python
Training retreat July 27-30 at UCSC-Extension in Cupertino,
only for people who know how to program in some other language.

We'll be doing lab exercises to practice the core of Python,
including the very Pythonic decorators, generators, iterators,
and context management facilities.

University credit is given for the course.

Follow the link on this page to register:

http://pythontrainer.com

Also notice that, in the fall, we'll be running an evening course
and an online course for programmers, and an evening course for
novices.

Please send students!

Marilyn Davis