[Baypiggies] Egnyte: hiring

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Tue Jul 28 04:46:11 CEST 2009

My new company (I just started today) closed a big venture capital round
(also today) and is looking to hire more people, preferably with Python
experience:

Senior Linux Engineer:
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/sof/1292008176.html

Senior Platforms Engineer:
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/sof/1291776907.html

Venture announcement:
http://blogs.zdnet.com/BTL/?p=21777

I can't say a lot about the company myself yet, but I've gotten a good
impression of the team and the business plan.  Find out more here:
http://www.egnyte.com/