[Baypiggies] courses for beginners....

Antonio aps at supergrids.net
Mon Jun 1 23:20:39 CEST 2009

Hi Folks,

Thanks for the responses and good ideas.

I'm afraid I should have been clearer... she is a native English speaker,

but lives in France.  She is only here for one year [info given to show

time limitations for courses in the Bay area, before going home...].

Also, she a beginner at programming and while many books recommended

are quite good, seems likely she will need a course to get started.

At the risk of starting arguments [Let's NOT...] would probably be good

to get her started in courses with Py 3.x being covered, since she'll

have no prior programming work to support, etc.