[Baypiggies] [Recruiter | Sort of] Choice Vendor

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Fri Jun 5 03:24:03 CEST 2009

On Thu, Jun 04, 2009, Glen Jarvis wrote:

> I received this email from Rama. Would anyone here like me to forward
> them to Rama? I personally will not be pursuing this position.

Matt Good previously posted about this on 5/21 with more details:

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/baypiggies/2009-May/004785.html

"Given that C++ has pointers and typecasts, it's really hard to have a
serious conversation about type safety with a C++ programmer and keep a
straight face.  It's kind of like having a guy who juggles chainsaws
wearing body armor arguing with a guy who juggles rubber chickens wearing
a T-shirt about who's in more danger."  --Roy Smith, c.l.py, 2004.05.23