[Baypiggies] Finding work - Company: Keas (S.F.)

elan.martinez at gmail.com elan.martinez at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 19:01:21 CEST 2009

Sorry, last comment.... but just so you are clear, I was describing the environment not the requirements.  Perhaps there is a better way of saying that there are people there of all ages and colors with the common thread being exuberant spirit, etc., and sorry if my descriptive skills weren't adequate but I  think you misread what I wrote.

Cheers,
E.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T