[Baypiggies] Getting Started with Python 2.6.2 on Mac

Jon Rosebaugh jon at inklesspen.com
Sat Jun 27 02:38:45 CEST 2009

Open IDLE.app instead. It is a simplistic IDE and will probably be
easiest for you.

Many Python programmers, however, prefer to get familiar with the unix
command line, which you can access via /Applications/Utilities/
Terminal.app. From this command line, you can access python by running
the command 'python'.